D. ENROLMENT POLICIES AND GUIDELINES
1. A child must be aged 18 months to 30 months to join the Programme of Parent and Child Montessori Summer Journey in July at the Aldrich Bay Campus.
2. Children enrolled in the Programme are given priority placement for admission to IMS Foundation Groups in the upcoming academic year of 2022-23.
3. The Application Fee (HK$2,000) for the IMS Foundation Groups will be waived once a participant of the Programme applies to the Foundation Groups on or before 15 August 2022 and enrolled in our Foundation Groups within the academic year of 2022-23. This Application Fee Waiver is only applied to all participants of the Programme, and it is not transferable to other siblings of the family. (This waiver is not applicable to those who have already applied to our programmes before enrolling in this Montessori Summer Journey.)
4. Enrolment is on a rolling basis. Enrol early as places are limited.
5. Please note that a payment proof will be required at the time of registration in order to confirm your child’s session. Upon submission of your registration, we will confirm the payment and send you an email confirmation within 5 working days.
6. We would like to take photos/videos of participants in the Programme of Parent and Child Montessori Summer Journey and may use them for internal or external communications. If you have any concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
1. Refunds will not be issued to any child who withdraws, after registration has been completed and payment has been made to IMS.
2. Refunds will not be issued due to children being absent or school closure due to bad weather.
3. If the Programme of Parent and Child Montessori Summer Journey is cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions, pro-rated refunds will be provided.
1. All parents and children must show evidence of a negative Rapid Antigen Test taken on the day, take a temperature check, and sign in using the Leave Home Safe app. All IMS staff, children and visiting parents have complied with this requirement.
2. All adults entering the school must have received 2 doses of the Vaccination for Covid-19 and present the relevant proof when visiting the campus.